Personally, I tend to think that this is just yet more evidence of how predatory our HRC bodies are – they’ll go after the easy targets, and the ones that won’t fight back, and won’t find support. Real threats to society need not apply. ]
They refuse to investigate a Muslim imam who declares all of the following phrases:
– homosexuality is a “perversion” – incites hate against homosexuals
– homosexuals and lesbians should be “exterminated in this life” – again, incites hate against homosexuals
– most infidels “live like animals” – incites hate against any religion except Islam
– Culture is based on the beliefs of a nation. The superior culture is the one closest to the revelation of Allah!” “This is the reason why ethnic groups are not equal.” – incites hate against any culture but an Islamic one
– Jews spread corruption and chaos on Earth – incites hate against Jews
Now I encourage no one to file a human rights complaint with any of Canada’s commissions or tribunals. But perhaps the CHRC could tell us why it’s so keen to investigate Nazis when it won’t go after their modern day equivalents.